The annual CARILEC Human Resource, Corporate Communications and Customer Service Conference is the leading Conference in the Caribbean. This year, career professionals will once again gather to learn how to use innovative strategies which deliver real results and demonstrable impact.
Join us to learn how to improve employee engagement, learning and development. Our leading industry experts will expose you to the newest HR solutions.
We’ll teach you how to identify and create opportunities for optimizing social media to deliver corporate communications with real impact. You’ll also learn how to devise impactful messages and corporate communications strategies which deliver value and ROI to your organisation.
Finally, we’ll guide you into the future of customer-centric customer care, showing you how to understand, delight and retain customers.
Keynote Speaker - Liz Thompson, SUNY-UWI Center for Leadership and Sustainable Development, Executive Director Designate - Click to view bio
- Human Resource Professionals
- Customer Service
- Corporate Communications Experts
- Learning Institutions
- Senior Managers
- Administrative Professionals
Your Registration Includes:
- Welcome Package (bag, gift, brochures etc..)
- Coffee Breaks, Lunches, Complimentary Island Tour/Shopping and Business Cocktail
- Network with over 20 Caribbean, Central & Southern America Utilities
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Exposure to new Human Resource, Customer Service and Corporate Communication Methodologies
- Special CARILEC hotel rate at a 5 star resort, inclusive of Breakfast
- And much more!
Please contact - email@example.com for more information
Friday 10th March 2017 to Tuesday 14th March 2017 , 8:00am to 4:30pm
Information to be updated as it becomes available.
You will be staying at the .......
144 Oyster Pond Road,
Phillipsburg, St. Maarten
You can make reservations by calling 721 543 6700 or by email:
Room Rate Information:
Resortview/ 1 Bedroom Suite US$215 per person and is inclusive of breakfast.
These rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to 20%government tax and hotel service charge. The hotel service charge includes porterage and maid gratuities.
This room rate and availability is only guaranteed until February 6th, 2017
All delegates must make reservations directly with the Hotel. We recommend that callers identify themselves as being with the CARILEC group for ease of booking.
Display tables available at the conference for Authors, Practioners, Product & Service vendors.
Cost - U$250 - 550
One 6ft table, and two chairs will be provided in a prominent spot during conference sessions.
Interested parties please email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Aligning Culture and Strategy by Richard Dick
Overview of Workshop
Alignment of an organisation’s culture with their business strategy is critical for success. When the culture and strategy of an organisation are misaligned, performance is hindered and the chance of the organisation achieving their strategic objectives greatly diminishes. This 2-day workshop aims to demystify the true power of culture and the role it plays in an organisation. This customized training will challenge thinking around how HR can help drive strategy and build alignment of culture and strategy. Participants will undertake experiential learning as the theory around culture is brought to life through visual, engaging and interactive session.
They will gain an understanding of how to assess their company’s culture, know when is the right time to undertake an assessment and be able to have the critical discussions when placing the spotlight on culture is needed. Our culture assessment tools will be introduced in the session and participants will learn how to use them back in their day-to-day roles.
Helping the organisation manage through change is another component of the workshop. Participants will be upskilled in determining the organisation’s readiness for change and strategies for maintaining engagement of the workforce through periods of significant change.
Topics to be Covered:
1. Getting aligned on culture and strategy
2. A way of looking at culture
3. Taking an external view - wins and failure
4. Culture assessment - gathering insights
5. What your culture looks like
6. Creating the culture needed for the future
7. A time for change?
8. What’s HR role in aligning culture and strategy?
9. Transforming your culture - take action
View the flyer here
Please contact - email@example.com for more information
- ANGUILLA ELECTRICITY COMPANY LTD
- ANTIGUA PUBLIC UTILITIES AUTHORITY
- BARBADOS LIGHT & COMPANY
- BELIZE ELECTRICITY LIMITED
- BVI ELECTRICITY COPRORATION
- DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING CENTER LTD
- DOMINICA ELECTRICITY SERVICES LTD
- EAGLE LNG
- JAMAICA ENERGY PARTNERS
- NEVIS ELECTRICITY COMPANY LTD
- NV ELMAR ARUBA
- NV GEBE
- OFFICE OF UTILITIES REGULATION- JAMAICA
- PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION - BELIZE
- P.V. ENERGY
- SHARI DAVIS CONSULTING LLC
- ST. EUSTATIUS UTILITY COMPANY N.V
- ST. LUCIA ELECTRICITY SERVICES LTD
- ST. VINCENT ELECTRICITY SERVICES LTD
- TRINITY POWER LIMITED
- VIRGIN ISLANDS WATER AND POWER AUTHORITY