This CARILEC Seminar invites the participation of Occupational Health & Safety Managers and other practitioners critical to the advances of safety and health practices across the region. As an entity servicing the needs of our members, we aim to advocate the importance of a safety culture. How it starts with:
Leadership, Standards and Compliance.
Set in the lovely island of Saint Lucia, this year's Seminar promises to be engaging. Topics down for discussion will include:
· The Dynamics of Fleet and Driver Safety and the Implications for Utility Safety
· Nanotechnology - Materials at the Workplace
· Occupational Health & Safety in a Green Economy
· Health & Safety Education and Training
· OSHA and the Industrial Court?
· Emergency Preparedness and Worker Health & Safety
· Getting OSHA Compliance Right
· Prevention through design - Factors, Limitations and Solutions?
· Health and Safety and the Challenging Structure of Work
· Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines
Call for Papers
Scholars, professionals and practitioners are invited to submit abstracts of approximately 100 words with titles, for preliminary consideration, as presentations for CARILEC 2017 Legal Officers Seminar. For more information click here.
Wednesday 17th May 2017 to Friday 19th May 2017 , 8:00am to 4:30pm
Information to be updated as it becomes available.
You will be staying at ……
St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia
Choc Bay, Castries, St. Lucia
Premium Double - US$210
Ocean View – US$210
Beach Front – US$220
Net rates are all inclusive and are based on single occupancy, for double occupancy there will be an additional charge to the rates above of $50 per person per night. Rates are inclusive of taxes.
Reservations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the guest names, arrival and departure dates and the room category being booked.
To receive CARILEC room rates please ensure you included - Booking code - CARILEC1317
N.B. If you have additional questions please call (758) 457 3700, contact person Ms. Pamela Nurse.
This room rate and availability is only guaranteed until April 30th, 2017.
All guests must make reservations directly with the Hotel.